1. Drink more water: Increase your metabolism by 30% by drinking 16 oz of chilled water, the metabolic increase will last up to 90 minutes!
2. Swap Foods: Choose healthier options for every food. Replace french fries with baked fries. Replace cookies with sliced apples and peanut butter. Replace sparkling water with lemon instead of soda. My favorites: Replace ice cream with Dark Chocolate Tofu Pudding (Recipe here.) How about a peanut butter - chocolate protein shake for dessert, made with a frozen banana. Recipe here.
3. More ZZZZs: WT? We all know that afternoon slump, when you get tired and reach for a sugary treat, right? Instead, go to sleep earlier. Extra zzzz's help prevent over eating. 5 days of sleeping less than 5 hours per night can cause over eating. Yikes!
4. STRENGTH TRAIN 3x per week: Lifting weights helps you increase lean muscle. Increasing lean muscle enables your body to burn more calories all day long, even when you're sleeping. Set your goal at doing 10-15 sets per larger muscle group per week for the best results. 8-10 sets for smaller muscle groups such as biceps and triceps. Watch and workout with my Full Body Strength Training Workouts online here.
5. Do INTERVALS: "I do Interval Workouts for cardio and strength exercises, it's efficient, gets me in shape fast, it's exhilarating and is a really fun way to train." Kiana. Interval workouts burn big calories and keep your metabolism up long after the workout is over. Access "live" and recorded Interval Workouts online here.
Get in shape with me online! I am proud and excited to offer you Full Body Workouts both Live and On Demand.
Tags: advice, lose weight, tips
Share the Health Related posts: Kiana’s Flex Appeal Bikini Workout…
Share the Health >> Aloha! So I'm Curious: Why do…
Share the HealthKIANA CASTLE HOME REMODEL FIT FOR A QUEEN!…
SEK C SWEATY mom :] Nice aloha hb
aloha STEAMING HOT SWEATY KIANA 🙂 aloha hb
Your email address will not be published.