05 Feb 6 Ways to Get Motivated to Workout
Try these tricks I use to get started:
1. Tricky: Tell yourself you are only going to do 15 minutes of your favorite exercises such as: squats, push ups, jumping rope. More times than not, you will feel so good that you will continue. If not, you still did something good for your health and fitness.
2. Dress the part:
- Put on your workout clothes 1st thing in the morning. Don't take them off until you've worked out.
3. Fit Date:
- Tell a friend to meet you at the gym, on the beach trail or park. If someone is waiting for you, you will be more likely to train.
4. Rise & squat:
- Workout 1st thing in the morning before the day gets away from you. Upon waking up, I do side stretch, knee pulls, torse twists, body squats
5. Birds of a Fit Feather:
- In person or via social media, surround yourself with